At this instant in time – Monday 31st August as I write this, we will be able to have our normal club night on the 4th September in the Thorntree Inn (Lounge Bar), High Street, Port Seton starting at 19:00. The Pub is open for business and I have also been in touch with the landlady, Susan and an area of seats will be Reserved for us. It is a good chance we will be up in the area by the windows rather than just being in the door.
Due to the virus there are certain conditions that must be met, see below.
- On arrival your temperature will be taken as a check
- Hand sanitiser to clean your hands when you go in.
- Complete the COVID sheet by adding your details – Name, contact details and time of arrival
- No masks required in the pub (will take mines anyway just in case)
- Only 1 at the bar at any one time
- Minimum of 1M distancing.
I know I have said this before that some of the above are a “pain”, but it is a sign of the times and we need to stay safe and secure.
Really looking forward to getting back to some normality and catching up with you all after such a long time. Hope you all try to come along.
If there are any changes to the above, I will send out an email plus post it on the CPSARC Facebook page.