At this instant in time – Monday 20th July as I write this, we will be able to have our normal club night on the 7th August in the Thorntree Inn (Lounge Bar), High Street, Port Seton starting at 19:00. The Pub is now open for business and I have also been in touch with the landlady, Susan. Although due to the virus there are certain conditions that must be met, see below.
- On arrival your temperature will be taken as a check
- Hand sanitiser to clean your hands when you go in.
- Complete the COVID sheet by adding your details – Name, contact details and time of arrival
- No masks required in the pub (will take mines anyway just in case)
- Only 1 at the bar at any one time
- 1M distancing.
I know some of the above are a “pain”, but it is a sign of the times and we need to stay safe and secure.
Really looking forward to getting back to some normality and catching up with you all after such a long time. Hope you all try to come along.
If there are any changes to the above, I will send out an email plus post it on the CPSARC Facebook page.