Return to Contest

50MHz Trophy this weekend – GM2T.

Home Forums Contest 50MHz Trophy this weekend – GM2T.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John MM0CCC

GM2T will be getting its first airing of the contest season this weekend from the Cairn O’Mount, IO86RW.

Ops are GM0LIR, GM0OQV, GM0RLZ, MM0CCC, MM0GPZ. This site provides great coverage of the Central Belt, so please listen out for us and give us a call. Even better, feel free to visit. Appreciate its a bit further than usual but if you’re in the area or fancy a trip!

Apologies for the late notice of this activation. We had to wait a while for confirmation that the usual user of this site would not be in attendance.

John MM0CCC

Bob GM4UYZ

Good luck John in the contest. Sadly won’t make it…..

Bob GM4UYZ

Oh might be an idea to say when it starts and when it finishes.

Directions as well as I for one as an example don’t know how to get there and I am sure there are others.

Again good luck to you all and looking forward to seeing the log after the event.

Sean MA0SRY

good luck guys me and chris mm0yab will be heading up the pentlands tomorrow for abit of sota on the scald law summit so will try listening out for yous

Good luck guys and thanks for the QSO.

My first contact on 6 metres – not exactly DX but good fun.

Cephas

John MM0CCC

Thanks to all who came on to work GM2T at the weekend. It is appreciated. It all went well and the WX wasnt too bad either. Lovely site too. We finished with 381 QSO’s, 151 locator squares, and 37DXCC. Nice DXCC included EA6, EA8, EA9, C3,IT9, Z3, E7, T7,CN, IS0, IH9.

Will post a few pics later if I can remember how to do it.

John MM0CCC

See you at VHF Field Day.

Bob GM4UYZ

Well done to you all a great effort

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.