↑ Return to For Sale / Wanted

How to sell or buy stuff via CPSARC (update 16/9/13)

Home Forums For Sale / Wanted How to sell or buy stuff via CPSARC (update 16/9/13)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John MM0JXI 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cambell MM0DXC

John MM0JXI has worked very hard to provide a forum and platform for people to buy and sell equipment via this web site. People are still pestering Bob GM4UYZ to distribute for sale / wanted information via the member distribution email list.

Bob is a very kind man and doesn’t like to say no to people but I have requested once again that this activity stops as it comes as unsolicited email messages and makes a mockery of this section of our web site and all of the hard work John has put in to produce it.

The club member distribution email list is for CPSARC business only.

Should someone want to contact our member numbers DO NOT CONTACT BOB GM4UYZ . He is busy enough with other more important club administration work. Use this forum, that is what it is for !!!!! ANYONE who contacts Bob and an email is sent to the distribution list will be contacted and strongly instructed how to buy / sell stuff via CPSARC.

It is very simple and free to register and use this web site so posts must be from the person who wants the request. There is no excuse for anything else. That does not mean “Get Bob to post a request for you” This will be deleted immediately.

For anyone who can not read between the lines STOP PESTERING BOB AND GIVING HIM EXTRA UNNECESSARY WORK ! USE THIS SECTION OF THE WEB SITE ! THAT IS WHAT IT IS FOR!

Update 16/9/13
    It has become clear that certain parties worldwide are now spamming forums like this. To that end, all adverts to sell equipment via CPSARC must have a verifiable callsign included in the advert unless the vendor contacts me via PM on this site. Adverts with no mention of a verifiable callsign or without my authorisation will be deleted without warning or apology.

Alan-MM0WXT

And his hard work and effort is greatly appreciated by this ham. Legend.

73’s

Alan

Bob GM4UYZ

Campbell many thanks for your comments they are so appreciated. You are right I just don’t like letting people down so tend to work on impulse. Agree with what John has produced and must direct others to use this great facility.

John MM0JXI
    Keymaster

Further to Cambell’s note, I’ve reinstated manual approval of new users so there’s no automatic path to register and spam the forums.
    All new registrations will be held in a queue until approved by an admin.
    supplementary information to support a registration (no callsign yet but undergoing training etc.) can be emailed to webmaster@cpsarc.com.

This introduces a delay into registering for the site but the trade off against spammers and fraudsters is worth it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Switch to mobile version