Return to For Sale / Wanted

Yaesu FT-1000MP Mk.V Field

Home Forums For Sale / Wanted Yaesu FT-1000MP Mk.V Field

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Once again I’ve been getting carried away and buying more than I need so as the 2 I will be retaining is the FTDX-5000MP(main) and the TS-590SG(back-up) I’m offering this stunning Field for sale.

It is in as near to ‘new’ condition as I’ve ever seen in a radio of this age, it is double-boxed and comes with power lead (both AC+DC) and original manual.
    Now it has not been molested so won’t hit the ‘555’ however it does benefit from the addition of the Inrad roofing filter(#714) and all SSB optional filter slots have been filled (Inrad #716, XF-10SN, XF-119S etc).
    I’ll also add a SignaLink USB unit, an FTDI chipped CAT lead and an Astatic 575-M6 teardrop microphone with it!
    There are zero marks on this radio it really is in such good condition, the screen is bright and pops on almost immediately and it’s a pleasure to use however reluctantly it must go!
    As I’d really like this to go to a club member who I know would take care of it this is the only place it’s currently advertised!

All in all I think somewhere around the £950 mark is very fair for this package, the ‘teardrop’ alone is rarer than rocking horse doodoo right now!

Drop by and see it working theres no C-19 allowed in this house (hi), further details and pics either email or call 07948 624969 for a natter.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bFrLW0ol.jpg[/img]

SOLD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.