WHY NOT GIVE THIS A GO AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE. EVEN IF YOU ONLY MAKE ONE QSO IT IS AT LEAST SOMETHING….
(1) Date 15th July 2015
(2) Time 00:00 to 23:59 Local Time
(3) Modes SSB /FM / CW/ Data
(4) Bands 1.8, 3.5, 7, 10, 14, 18, 21, 24, 28, 50, 70, 144 & 432 MHz
(5) Power As per your licence
Full=400W, Intermediate=50W and Foundation=10W
(6) Your Locator World Wide Locator (WWL) i.e. IO85MX
(7) Eligible Entrants Open to anyone who wishes to take part
(8) Transmit Exchange Report (RST)
(9) Receive Exchange Report plus Contacts WWL
(10) Closing Date for the Logs is Monday, 20th July 2015
(11) Blank Log Sheet (CPSARC ACTIVITY DAY LOG SHEET ENTRY FORM) can be downloaded from Club Website http://cpsarc.com/downloads/
(12) Return Logs to Bob Glasgow GM4UYZ,
7 Castle Terrace,
(13) QSO’s not Eligible Any HF/VHF/UHF QSO’s via a repeater do not count
The aim of the event is to get on the air and work as many stations that you can in the allotted time period plus at the same time have some fun.
** REMEMBER YOU CAN USE THE SAME LOG ENTRIES FOR **
* THOSE ELIGIBLE FOR THE VIC GM4GGF TROPHY AWARD
Full information in the January 2015 newsletter.