THE FUTURE If there is enough of a response then I plan to run another Morse Training Course starting probably at the beginning of October and running it throughout the winter months. The only thing I will say is that the hire of the room needs to be paid for and at present it costs £15 per night so in reality we need 8 people to cover the cost assuming we keep it to the £2 per person per night, teacher included!!! The minimum class size in reality is 5 people and instructor (6 in total) and if that was the case then costs would have to be £3 per person to cover but would you be acceptable with that? Hopefully there will be lots more of you!!!!!!
- Are you interested in attending the next Morse Training Class starting in October? ·
- Email me at email@example.com
- If due to numbers would you pay the £3 a night to cover the room hire? ·
- Is the time 18:30 to 20:30 ok or would you prefer 19:00 to 21:00?
- The night will be a Thursday night due to my work commitments. ·
- I will not book any room until I get confirmation on numbers.
Can you please let me know ASAP so I can set out some dates and get a room booked to accommodate the training?
THE AIM: The aim is to learn the code i.e. all the characters at 20 WPM but with an overall speed of 6 WPM. After this is achieved then learn to receive and hopefully transmit standard QSO’s.
To achieve this aim it is important that you do not miss classes and that if you have time to spare between classes then do more receiving practice.
Happy CW’ing then…