(1) Date – ANY DAY BETWEEN THE 12th AUGUST and the 18th AUGUST
(2) Time 00:00 to 23:59 Local Time
(3) Modes SSB /FM / CW/ AM/ Data
(4) Bands 1.8, 3.5, 7, 10, 14, 18, 21, 24, 28, 50, 70, 144 & 432 MHz
(5) Power As per your licence
Full=400W, Intermediate=50W and Foundation=10W
(6) Your Locator World Wide Locator (WWL) i.e. IO85MX
(7) Eligible Entrants Open to anyone who wishes to take part
(8) Transmit Exchange Report (RST)
(9) Receive Exchange Report plus Contacts WWL
(10) Closing Date for the Logs is Wednesday, 22nd AUGUST 2018
(11) Blank Log Sheet (CPSARC ACTIVITY DAY LOG SHEET ENTRY FORM) can be downloaded from Club
**PLEASE USE LATEST ENTRY FORM AS WILL HELP ENORMOUSLY,
2018 ACTIVITY DAY LOGSHEET V1.7
ACTIVITY DAY LOG SHEET BASIC
**Note it is not mandatory but it helps me, THANKS **
(12) Return Logs to Bob Glasgow GM4UYZ,
7 Castle Terrace,
(13) QSO’s not Eligible Any HF/VHF/UHF QSO’s via a repeater do not count
(14) Full Rules can be found at http://cpsarc.com/downloads/ in file “2017 Monthly Activity Day Rules – New.docx
The aim of the event is to get on the air and work as many stations that you can in the allotted time period plus at the same time have some fun. As previous it offers more flexibility and allows you to choose what day you can operate on during the chosen week.
** REMEMBER YOU CAN USE THE SAME LOG ENTRIES FOR**
**THOSE ELIGIBLE FOR THE VIC GM4GGF TROPHY AWARD**
MINI RALLY/JUNK NIGHT
FRIDAY 10th AUGUST 2018
Bring along your own “junk” and sell it yourself. Tables on a First Come, First Served Basis
Time: 1800 till 2100
(Note change to accommodate Community Centre new times)
Cockenzie & Port Seton Community Centre (Main Hall)
South Seton Park,
Disabled access available
Entry: £2 ALL PERSONS
Raffle @ 20:30, Food & Drink Available
If any one would like to donate any prizes for the raffle or food towards the catering it will be more than appreciated.
REMEMBER it is club night on Friday 3rd AUGUST at the usual place. It is the EIGHTH of 2018 so hope you can all make a massive effort to make this a bumper club attendance. It will be fantastic to see you all, regulars, new faces and those who have not been for a while at club night and show that you are still supporting our great club
Thorntree INN, (Lounge Bar), High Street, Cockenzie, Port Seton. From 19:00 till late
Our Club financial year (runs from January to December) and if you would like to donate towards the clubs running costs, which is £24 a year then there are different ways to do it.
• Pay via the Paypal Link on the club website (If paying this way then make it £25 to cover the Paypal costs, thanks
• Donation of £2 at every club night
• Donation at any time.
Many thanks in advance for supporting the club it is so much appreciated
A team from CPSARC are travelling to Tiree (EU008) tonight to take part in the RSGB Islands on the Air Contest (IOTA) which runs from 12:00 GMT Saturday 28 July to 12:00 GMT Sunday 29 July.
Please listen out for GM2T in the contest, we go to a great deal of effort to put a world class contest station on the Island for this contest and have steadily improved over the last 20 years to the point we won our section in 2016 and came second in 2017.
We expect to work in the region of 3500 contacts over the 24 hours, that’s 3 a minute, every minute!
The exchange is ’59 serial number IOTA reference’ eg ’59 001 EU005′
Serial number starts from 001 and increments for each contact you make
The IOTA Reference for the UK mainland is EU005
Please make the effort to listen out for GM2T and work us if you can, we’ll have two stations running throughout the contest, one on SSB and one on CW on 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m so there’s 10 opportunities to work us!